|Project Coordinator and partners|
NGO CIVISplus (Greece), NEO SAPIENS (Spain), Euroculture (Cyprus),
Title & Reference code
Incorporate non-formal methods into language education for adult immigrants
Overall objective: To improve the adult education field in order for it to more effectively address immigrants’ language needs, contributing thus to the personal development and social inclusion of the latter.
1) To explore the dynamic of non-formal methods in adult education, specifically in language education.
2) To promote peer learning among people active in language education for adult immigrants in formal and non-formal education.
3) To improve the capacity of people working (or willing to work) in language education for immigrants to use non-formal learning activities.
4) To create a series of activities based on non-formal methods of learning, which can be integrated in language education for immigrants.
5) To make the learning process more attractive and fun for immigrants with the use of participatory and innovative activities.
6) To change the views and perceptions related to the validity of non-formal learning.
Adult education, language, immigrants, social inclusion, personal development
Link to the project's website
Other interesting information
A booklet for educators has been published from this project: https://nonformalmethods.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/booklet-final.pdf
Interest for the project
|Contributor´s name + email|
Stéphanie Barillé - firstname.lastname@example.org