|Name of the webresource|
Routes in Teaching modern Greek
Greek (information available also in English)
|Author(s) + contact information (email)|
Center For The Greek Language
Karamaouna st. 1 – Skra Square
P.C. 55 132 Kalamaria
Phone: +30 2313-331500
Fax: +30 2313-331502
Since 2011, the “Routes” programme is run and funded by The National Strategic Reference Framework Act, which is implemented by the Centre for the Greek Language under the title: Support and quality promotion of teaching/learning Greek as a foreign/second language of the operational programme “Education and Lifelong Learning”.
The programme constitutes a distance training system, and it is organized on the web platform: http://elearning.greek-language.gr/. Since 2007, the “Routes” programme has become a system that comprises three different programmes, which for practical reasons are divided into three routes.
· The Red Routes in teaching Modern Greek as a foreign language are about the e-training of teachers of Modern Greek as a foreign language abroad, and about a programme which focuses on teaching specialization. The Red Routes are an eleven-month programme which offers official state recognition of the teaching competence to all those who successfully complete the training.
· The Blue Routes is a four-month programme for foreigners in Greece and it is destined for teachers of Modern Greek in Greece. It is considered to be a concise version of the first programme.
· The Green Routes not only focus on training students of Greek Language Departments and detached teachers, but also aim at supporting this particular target group as far as issues of teaching Greek on the C2 level (following the CERF scale) are concerned.
|User-friendliness (Note. 1)||1|
|Cost (Note.2) ||1|
|Other interesting information|
Interest for the project
|Contributor´s name +email |
SYNTHESIS Center for Research and Education / email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Score from 1 to 3: (1) means no previous IT knowledge needed, (2) previous IT knowledge needed, (3) expert IT knowledge needed
2. Score from 1 to 3: (1) completely free, (2) partially free, (3) paid